In fact, it is one of the tools to remind you about your goals that can be anything from household to office work. Anybody can make use of this application. Users are required to have a Google Account in order to use Google Calendar, however, the mobile app supports synchronizing with the third party calendar services. So, you can easily make use of it. (Also read: Now, Google Maps Update To Show Upcoming Events)
And if you still don’t know how to set a goal in Google Calendar, here’s how you can do that.
1. First open the Google Calendar.
2. Now tap the red plus icon given at the bottom right corner of your screen.
3. Tap the blue flag icon to add a goal.
4. You have tap again to choose the kind of activity goal you want to set. You will find a preset list of goals based on the type of activity.
5. You can either tap an item from the list, or can tap Custom to add your own goal.
6. Tap to choose the frequency of reminders to complete your goal (options range from weekly to daily).
7. Tap to set the duration for your activity.
8. Again tap to choose the best time of day for completing your goal.
9. Tap the checkmark to confirm your goal settings.
After some times, Google Calendars will automatically find time in your schedule for the upcoming month based on the parameters you set in the previous months and add them as special events to your daily schedules.